- A list of preferred caterers is available for your convenience.
- The client is required to provide a full-service, licensed caterer. If you choose a caterer from our list of preferred caterers, you can be confident you will be choosing a full-service, licensed and quality provider with whom St. Patrick’s has experience.
- You may choose a caterer not listed here; however, St. Patrick’s reserves the right to approve the caterer to ensure appropriate licensing requirements.
- Names of vendors who specialize in linen, decoration and audio rental are also available
- Your preferred caterer must provide a copy of their current Catering license and certificate of liability insurance prior to the event. Your Event Coordinator will assist you with securing these documents.
Kitchen Use (for licensed caterers only)
- use of kitchen ovens & warming oven
- use of refrigerator/freezer space
- use of institutional coffee brewer (renter or caterer provides own ground coffee to brew)
- ice machine
- dishwasher to clean equipment associated with the event
- china (dinner/ salad/dessert plates, coffee cups/saucer), glass stemware (water and white wine), and flatware available for an additional $1.50/place setting; caterer is responsible for washing and returning
Does Not Include:
- Use of St. Patrick’s pots/pans/serving utensils/dishtowels/dishcloths
- Intoxicating liquor may be served by a provider or a caterer with a current State-issued on-sale liquor license and proof of liability insurance. Again, we have listed options for you on our Preferred Caterer’s listing.
- If alcohol is served, security is required on the premises during the time alcohol is being consumer. Hiring of security is arranged by your Event Coordinator.
- Questions about liquor service can be directed to your Event Coordinator.