What do you need to know about St. Pat’s? Here are the basics:
- Weekend liturgies are held at 5:15 pm Saturdays, and 9:00 am, 11:00 am.
- Worshiping at our parish for the first time? Find more information here.
- St. Patrick's reaches out to those in our community in need of care and healing through our Pastoral Care Ministry.
- Parishioners of all ages enjoy opportunities for Faith Formation – from celebrating the sacraments, to meeting God in new ways through Youth Ministry, to growing in faith with other adults in our parish through small groups and speaker events.
- We have many active ministries – there’s an opportunity for everyone to get involved!
- Outreach is part of our way of life, including decades-long relationships with Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People (VEAP) and Risen Christ School in Minneapolis. The Church of St.Patrick, in conjunction with our sister parish, Resurrection Priory in Cobán, Guatemala has taken on the challenge of bringing clean, safe, drinking water to the mountain aldeas there. Learn more.
- Parishioners stay in-the-know through our weekly bulletin and e-news. You can also Like us on Facebook.
- Contact Meg Mcmanmon for information on how to join the parish.
Still have questions? Contact us.