- The building must be vacated no later than 12:00 midnight on Friday and Saturday evenings; and 9:00pm Sunday – Thursday.
- There may be a $50/hour fee if the event runs over the contracted end time without a prior agreement.
- Candles are allowed but must be placed in holders – no unprotected flames.
- Decorations may be attached to the walls and ceiling with removable tape or hooks already in place and must be approved through the Event Coordinator prior to the event.
- Confetti-type or glitter table sprinkles are not permitted.
- Artificial smoke, fog and bubble machines are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the client to effectively communicate the content of this document to outside vendors, i.e., florists, party rental suppliers, DJs/musicians, set-up volunteers.
- All entertainers must provide their own tablecloths and/or skirting for their stage equipment.
- Enough time must be allowed to take down and remove all equipment before the contracted event end time.
We ask that after our valued clients enjoy our space, they leave the room(s) as they were upon arrival. This includes all spaces utilized, including the kitchen.
- It is not necessary to take down tables and chairs set-up by St. Patrick’s maintenance staff.
- Anything you bring in, i.e., decorations, rented equipment, food, beverage, miscellaneous items, leftover food, needs to be removed when leaving the building at the conclusion of the event.
- All waste should be placed in trash receptacles provided by the church. Church maintenance staff will take the garbage to the dumpster.
This is a smoke-free facility. No smoking is allowed in the building.