What's Included in the Facility
Main Kitchen Use: There will be a use fee assessed depending on the nature and size of your event
Additional Items Included:
- portable oval tables (60” x 72”)
- padded chairs
- table number stands
- room set-up based according to floor plan submitted by renter prior to event day
- garbage removal
- 10 hour time block for event
- set-up and clean-up time may be included
- On-site Event Coordinator (building liaison) assigned once agreement is in place
- Dishware available for rental
- Free guest parking
Items Not included:
- linens, table skirting, table centerpieces, additional decorations
- servers, food prep crew, dishwashers, clean-up crew
- Sound equipment, table coverings for DJ’s
- We will hold your preferred date for up to two weeks without a deposit. After two weeks a 50% room rental deposit is required along with a signed Facility Use Agreement. This payment is refundable only if the reservation is cancelled more than 6 months in advance of the rental date.
- Cancellations made less than six (6) months in advance of the rental date will result in forfeiture of the deposit, unless the event is rescheduled. If you reschedule your event, the deposit will be applied to the new date
- A damage deposit check for $500.00 must accompany your room rental deposit to cover potential damage to any church equipment, carpeting, etc., while on property or incomplete cleaning of kitchen. The deposit will be refunded following your event, if no damage is incurred as determined by the maintenance supervisor and business administrator OR with your permission, applied to your remaining event expenses.
The Church of St. Patrick requires that all clients renting our facilities have liability insurance to cover the cost of damage, loss or injury, should that occur. You may obtain this insurance in two ways:
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance may be provided by your insurance agent as a separate policy or a rider to your homeowner’s policy at little or no charge.
- There is also the option to purchase a general policy through St. Patrick’s provider at the cost of $110.00 and this cost can be added to the final invoice. The Facilities Rental Coordinator will handle the details if you choose this option.
However you obtain your Certificate of Liability Insurance, the following requirements apply:
- Your Certificate must be submitted at least one month (30 days) prior to the event date for review and approval by the church’s insurance provider.
- Liability coverage must be in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Your coverage must include bodily injury and property damage.
- Your coverage must name the Church of St. Patrick as an additional insured for the day of the event.
We appreciate your efforts in helping us meet this requirement and are happy to provide any assistance or support you may need in obtaining the Certificate.